terms + conditions
online terms of sale
you may purchase goods online from the site. all purchases are subject to these terms of sale:
- purchase, payment and order
- all prices displayed on this website are in NZD.
- any purchase of items from the online store (order) is confirmed when you complete payment for the items and for delivery. payments must be made by credit or debit card.
- greenleaf organics shall advise you of any delivery fees prior to despatch. delivery fees will be advertised prior to the payment for your order.
- you must provide us with accurate delivery information. we will only deliver to a physical address (delivery address). we do not deliver to P.O. boxes.
- orders will be delivered to the entrance of the delivery address. if no one is available to take delivery of your order we will leave it near the entrance of the delivery address.
- you agree to take on the risk for the goods, such as loss or damage, when the goods reach the delivery address.
- under no circumstances will greenleaf organics be liable for any cost, loss or damage caused by a delay in delivery, including incorrect delivery details provided by you.
- refrigeration and consumption
- you must refrigerate our products. it is your responsibility to ensure that delivered products are refrigerated as soon as possible.
- you must not consume products that have remained unrefrigerated for more than 4 hours.
- our products are guaranteed fresh for 3 days. do not consume our products more than 3 days after the delivery date unless you have chosen to freeze them.
- refunds, returns and cancellations
- greenleaf organics shall provide a refund or exchange on an order where (without limitation):
- a product that has exceeded its “use by” date when received by you;
- an incorrect product was sent to you; or
- the product is faulty or damaged in some way upon receipt by you.
- to receive a refund or exchange you must:
- before midday of the day following the delivery date notify us by email (email@example.com) with the problem with the order, at which time you’ll be given instructions on how to return the items; and
- despatch the items for exchange or refund back to greenleaf organics.
- greenleaf organics will not accept returns, nor offer an exchange or refund, where:
- you have chosen incorrectly or mistakenly;
- you have changed your mind;
- you do not like the taste of the product; or
- you have incorrectly treated or stored the product.
- greenleaf organics reserves the right to decide whether or not to make an exchange or refund until it has received the returned items.
- you may cancel your order no later than 4 working days before your delivery date. refunds will not be available for cancellations made after this time.
- greenleaf organics shall provide a refund or exchange on an order where (without limitation):
- all sales are subject to goods and services tax (GST).
- you acknowledge and accept that our products have not been pasteurised.
- our products may not be suitable for everyone due to the unpasteurised nature of the product. if you have any concern, are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a weakened immune system, are taking specific medication or have a medical condition please seek medical advice before using our products.
- you must not consume our products if you have allergies that result in anaphylaxis (or similar) or diabetics who are insulin dependent. it is your responsibility to inform us if you suffer any of these conditions before you place an order.
- any information published on the site and other information that we send you does not constitute medical advice.
- we state our products to be organic as all ingredients are sourced from farms and suppliers utilising organic farming practices. whilst our suppliers and growers are mostly certified organic, we do not claim to be certified organic.
conditions of use
- it is a condition of use that:
- you register on the site to purchase any products and request services from us;
- you only use the site for lawful purposes;
- you do not engage in any improper, indecent or offensive behaviour;
- you are not breaking any local, state or federal law in your relevant jurisdiction by accessing this site;
- you will treat the site and its users with respect and will not partake in any conduct that could be considered bullying, harassment, degradation, insulting or otherwise demeaning to the human standard of any other person (as determined by us); and
- you must provide us with accurate personal and contact information. you will only represent yourself and will not create false aliases or impersonate any other person (with or without their consent) while using the site.
- you do not breach any of the terms and conditions.
- by using this site you acknowledge that we are not required to keep the site available for your use and we make no warranties as to its availability.
- we accept no responsibility for the unavailability of this site, or any offers of services found on the site, and you agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage that you or any other person incurs by not being able to access the site.
- we make no guarantees, implied or express, as to the ongoing availability of the site or services.
- all content on the site and the services are the copyright and property of greenleaf organics. without the express written permission of greenleaf organics, you shall not:
- replicate all or part of the site or services in anyway; or
- incorporate all or part of the site or services in any other webpage, site, application or other digital or non-digital format.
- greenleaf organics is a registered trademark and you shall not copy, alter, use or otherwise deal in the marks without the prior written consent of greenleaf organics.
- you agree that by using the site you will not copy the site or services for your own commercial purposes. you agree and warrant that you will not solicit the user of the site to join another competing site or in anyway to stop using the site in preference of using another site offering comparable services. you indemnify us for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of this warranty.
third party website and advertising
- the site may contain information & advertising from third-party businesses, people & websites (third parties). you consent to receiving this information as part of your use of the site.
- we are not responsible for any information transmitted by third parties or liable for any reliance you make upon the information or statements conveyed by third parties (or in relation to your dealings with third parties), nor are we responsible for the accuracy of any advertisements.
limitation of liability and indemnity
- you agree that you use the site at your own risk.
- you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the conduct or activities of any user or member and that we are not liable for such under any circumstances.
- if you are provided with a username & password to access the services, it is your responsibility to keep your username & password secure and you indemnify us for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of unauthorised access to your account. you are solely responsible for the use of your account, irrespective of who it utilising it, whether with or without your permission.
- you agree to indemnify us for any loss, damage, cost or expense that we may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your use of or conduct in connection with the site, including any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- we may end the agreement formed by terms and conditions immediately by giving you written notice. it is not essential to provide reasons for the termination. where these terms and conditions have been terminated you must immediately cease using the site or services.
- your use of the site may be cancelled at any time, for any reason, by on a temporary or permanent basis. you must immediately cease using the site should you receive a notice canceling your license to use the site.
- you can direct notices, enquiries, complaints and so forth to greenleaf organics at the details published on the site. we will notify you of a change of details from time-to-time by publishing new details on the site.
- we will send you notices and other correspondence to the details that you submit to the site, or that you notify us of from time-to-time. it is your responsibility to update your contact details as they change.
- greenleaf organics shall at its absolute discretion amend this terms and conditions at any time, which shall become effective by giving you notice.
- any provision of these terms and conditions, which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, is, as to that jurisdiction, ineffective to the extent of the invalidity or un-enforceability without affecting the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction. the parties will negotiate in good faith to replace any such provision with a provision which is valid and enforceable and consistent with the intention of these terms and conditions, so far as is reasonably practicable.
- these terms and conditions form part of an e-commerce transaction and the parties agree that these terms and conditions shall be accepted electronically and the agreement to these terms and conditions is formed & validly entered into electronically.
- the termination of these terms and conditions does not affect the parties’ rights in respect of periods before the termination of these terms and conditions.